29 August 2008

That day, I went for my regular checkup at Dr Wong with my mum. I was shocked when he advised my mum to get me hospitalised that day and prepared for the birth of my child due to my medical condition. My proteins level is high as well as my blood pressure, 140.

I wasn't prepared at all furthermore, my hubby wa' s not around with me. He's at work. Dr Wong talked until "like giving birth is like going for dating. No need to prepare one." So i requested him to give me another 2 days which is Sept 1 to prepare for the birth of my sweetie. He, of course, rejected but finally nodded his head with my mum because I begged them.

However, I finally give up of that idea of giving birth on Teacher Days. Thanks to my mum's nagging and aunties' peruasions. So my sixth aunt accompany me home to get myself washed up as I knew that confinement cannot bathe.

I got hospitalised at 11.00 pm with hubby accompany and inserted with 1 tablet for the induction. Normally it was to be 2 but Dr Wong said mine has already opened to 3cm. Throughout the whole night, I could not sleep well mainly because of my socks. I needed to put on sock to sleep as I can't sleep with cold feet since young. Used to it already. I do feel pain but it was not as pain as the false alarm. Dr Wong came to visit me on 30 August 208's morning and said everything is doing just fine. Good Good!

Not long, the nurse told me to go for a walk cos I been lying on my bed quite a long time. I said ok and who know the walk mean walk to the delivery room. I was shocked and scared because hubby not here yet. He went home to sleep after a long day a work. My water bag did not burst so Dr Wong tried to burst it. Very Very Very Very Very Painful until I cry.......... for help. I was injected with Enbidural (painkiller for labour use) It did help me well in bursting the water bag but not for my delivery. Some old saying from him again, " you are doing fine and now prepared for the contraction and hope everything shall end before dinner at 7pm.