2nd Trimester - 3 to 6 mths


Everything remains the same except my look.

I getting rounder and rounder with oily expanded face and almost whole head of white hairs.Yup, you cannot do for any chemical dyes once you found that you are pregnant as it will harm your baby in all ways.

My colleagues and friends told me that the whole idea weight gain throughout the whole 9 - 10 months of pregnancy was only 15 kgs. But then, I already hit 16kgs and I still have another 3 - 4 mths to go. I could imagine how I do like... like a big fat water balloon.

My skin became very oily and broke out easily. The most significant changes on my face was the nose. My colleague always say " from far, I knew it's you" and vof course, I asked why she knew. The only reason she gave was " because of your nose - look like Cheng Long one"

When I saw myself in the mirror I also sian ah ... Imagine I worn "XS" size before expecting and now to "XL" for certain clothing.... Hai ~ how depressed and disappointing ....