Breaking News




15 Jan 2008, I was so shocked when my company doctor told me that I was pregnant. I thought I was merely down with a stomach flu again. However, Nick do not feel like this way.

Also not sure why I took his idea to go for the pregancy test. While waiting for the result, I told myself it wasn't me... I'm not prepare although I always told Nick that I'm ready for motherhood. Laughing all the way when I heard the result even when I broke the news to Nick and then seriousness came when told of my medication for the foetus.


Nick was so anxious to know my result on that day. The more he asked, the more reluctant for me to tell him that he is soon to be a father. Therefore, each time he asked I only laugh to change the subject until the Miss C summoned me to collect the medication.

Still can't believe what the doctor said, I secretly went to Guardian to buy the pregnant kit and test again. Same result.


This time I confirmed that I finally striked the biggest first prize of my life!