Last Trimester - 7 - 10 months



Time flied very fast, soon I have reached my last trimester which meant any mis-action of mine can cause my baby to come out prematurely. Initally, I do not care about this because I can still go shopping with huge water tummy until the quarrel with my admin executive during my year end closing period. Lucky he have left the company during my confinement. Otherwise, I will blame him if anything happened to my bb.

My baby nearly came out premature. Lucky with Doris and Chong who sent me to Thomson Medical Centre and my gynae came on time to give 2 shots to control the contractions and strengthen baby lungs respectively. (to ensure that bb could breathe better if she was o be born now). Can't imagine !!! My gynae blamed me for not taking great care of my baby and myself and always use working as an excuse. At first, I do not know why my Gynae get so worked up until he told me that BB will be AT RISK and also it may cost a BOMB for me if he confirmed that the baby has to stay in the incubator. Checked already, the hospitalisation expenses for both mum and bb may rise to 20,000k (even in KK) if such case happened. Wow, !

Thanks to Dr Wong, I was discharged a day later with baby staying well in her bungalow built in mummy's womb. Why do I said that ? This was because the nurse took half a hour to detect my baby heartbeat. She kept moving around. She said that "other babies stay in HDB which she was able to detect their heartbeat very fast but mine was bungalow. Hao Ming Oh !"

Soon, the visit to Dr Wong was getting closer and closer from used to be 3 weeks once to every weeks. My heart was getting more and more anxious already.